DK provides one-stop payment processing services for all major credit cards, PIN-based debit cards, fleet cards, gift and loyalty cards.
Payment Card Acceptance
- DK has a customized point of sale “POS” solution that we specifically developed for any c-store and/or automated fuel dispenser merchant.
- Our card payment processing accounts are designed to meet the needs of c-store merchants today, but more importantly are ready to meet technology trends of tomorrow.
- Benefits of using the DK payment card network:
- Built for the future
- Faster transaction speeds
- Easily reconcile your transaction costs
- Total POS site management solution
- No signature required
- Industry analysts report that nearly one third of US consumers prefer using debit cards over any other form of payment.
- PIN-based debit cards are secure and convenient for both merchants and cardholders.
- DK can process PIN-based debit transactions quickly, easily, and securely through our direct connection to regional and national debit processing networks.
- Benefits to accepting debit cards:
- Reduced processing costs
- More convenient than accepting checks
- PIN access provides additional security
- Reduced chargeback liability
- Security built into every transaction
- DK Debit Card
- DK payment solutions allows your business to accept all major fleet
- Next day credit. Transaction batches are closed at the store and offer
a smooth, non-staggered funding schedule.
- Benefits of using Fleet cards:
- Increase acceptance base and average ticket size
- Drive business to your location
- Easy reconciliation of your sales and deposits
- Enhanced data for your fleet customers
- Available Fleet Cards:
- Wright Express
- Visa Fleet
- MasterCard Fleet
- Fleet One
- ALON Commercial Fleet
- ALON Universal Fleet
DK Gift / Loyalty Cards
- Almost 50 million adults purchase gift cards each year.
- Gift cards are a fun and convenient way to shop for any occasion.
- As opposed to paper gift certificates, gift cards are more durable, easier to track and difficult to counterfeit. It is an attractive way to market your business.
- Plastic cards can be loaded for any amount up to $250.
- The consumer purchases the gift cards using cash, check or a credit card.
- Card activation is simple: the amount of the gift is loaded onto the gift card by swiping the card through your POS terminal and then keying in the desired amount.
- Benefits of using Gift / Loyalty cards:
- Gain new customers and increase sales
- Create customer loyalty at your business
- NO start-up cost, easy implementation, and NO card supply costs
- Low transactions fees, no interchange costs